Why Study in Sweden?
- Swedish Universities are well-adapted to the needs of international students, and Sweden was recently ranked first in the world for English proficiency . You’ll be able to use English with everyone you meet, from the classroom to city center.
- No IELTS required.
- No Visa Interview.
- No requirement of learning Swedish at the time of admission.
- If you’re interested in research, doing a Master’s in Sweden can be a great way to make the contacts you’ll need to carry on and do a PhD.
- The fact that Sweden is home to the largest number of multinationals percapita of any country in the world and is the birthplace of many world-conquering companies – including IKEA, TetraPak, Volvo, Ericsson, AstraZeneca and H&M – means that getting on the career ladder here can really take you places. Should you receive a job offer while you’re still studying here, you can apply for a work permit and enjoy the work-life balance that Sweden is famous for.
- Look no further than the Nobel Prize , the world’s most coveted and prestigious academic distinction, for an illustration of the Swedish approach.
- Swedish Universities will encourage you to discover and develop your true strengths and talents.