Why Study in Lithuania?
- No IELTS required
- No requirement of learning Lithuanian at the time of admission
- High quality, modern and innovative studies, EU wide recognized diploma
- Tuition fees is minimal and sponsored by tax payers of Lithuanian citizens
- The students graduate from Lithuanian higher education institution are widely approved across the world for their knowledge and skills
- The population is Lithuania is one of the most educated in the Europe and majority of the population speaks English
- International students are allowed to work part time up to 20 hours per work
- The academic year starts in September and ends in mid-June and is divided into two semesters – spring and autumn. Students can opt to study full-time or part-time .
- Each study programme is evaluated according to the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS), with each year of study being awarded 60 ECTS credits.