Why study in Czech Republic?
- Admission without any academic entrance exam.
- No IELTS required showing English language proficiency
- Low tuition fees and other costs
- Fully English taught courses
- Visa of 27 countries in Europe
- Part time job- 15 hours per week
- Working practise in European companies during studies
- Possibility to study in other universities of Europe
- Cost of Education: Approximately Rs. 9,00,000 to Rs. 10,00,000 per year
- Cost of Living: Approximately Rs. 11,000 per month.