Why Study in Cyprus?
- No IELTS/TOEFL required.
- Thought the year intake
- It has three intakes-Fall, Spring and Summer for all the courses.
- Simple Admission Process
- 12th pass can also apply.
- Gap during or after studies acceptable .
- Offer letter within 24 hours.
- No initial fee payment, pay tuition fees only after visa approval .
- High part time earning opportunity and part Time Job is allowed for 20 hrs.
- During holidays students can work for a total of 38 hours per week.
- High probability of getting VISA without appearing for Interviews.
- Part time job is allowed for 20 hours. High part time earning Opportunity.
- Gap during or after study acceptable.
- Very Low tuition fees & less expenses for accomodation .
- Cost of Education: The Cost of Cyprus Education is from €4000-€.10000.
The fee for Diploma Courses is approximately €4000 and for Bachelor courses is from €5000-€7000 approx. and for Post Graduate Courses is €10,000 approx.
- University of Central Lancashire (UCLAN)
- University of Nicosia
- CTL Euro College
- Larnaca College