Why Study in Singapore?
- Singapore has become an important study & trading destination in Asia.
- It offers a productive environment for education & business and is striving to create a knowledge driven economy.
- The Government of Singapore spends a huge amount on education.
- After the secondary education student can enroll themselves to a junior college and then move to any university.
- Singapore universities provide state of the art –facilities and excellent opportunities in higher education.
- There are two public universities in the country, The national university of Singapore and The Nan yang technological university.
- It has excellent libraries, book stores & IT facilities.
- Under graduate and post graduate degree programmes and doctoral degree in Singapore are respected across the world.
- The SMU in Singapore provide high quality education in management and business streams.
- Here the educational institution offers a comprehensive range of training and programmes for executives & professionals.
- The full time under graduate students of polytechnic and universities that are allowed to work part time of up to 16 hour per week during school terms.
- Cost of Education & Living : Studying in Singapore will act as a platform to a brighter future. Driven by excellence, Universities & Institutions in Singapore offer a broad-based curriculum and global perspective to equip students with the relevant qualifications and training to succeed in a competitive world. All educational institutions offer the latest educational tools and technologies.
The cost and standard of living in Singapore is among the highest in Asia. However, as compared to countries in western continents, the cost of living is a bit on the lower side.
- S P Jain School of Global Management
- SIM Global Education, Singapore
- Curtin University of Technology, Singapore (Curtin, Singapore)
- James Cook University (JCU)
- Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS)
- PSB Academy
- Raffles College of Higher Education
- EASB- East Asia Institute of Management, Singapore
- Kaplan Higher Education Academy (KHEA)
- Nanyang Institute of Management
- Amity Global Business School
- Dimensions International College, Singapore