MBBS IN POLAND
Poland, officially known as the Republic of Poland, is a unitary state. It is considered as one of the largest growing economies in the European Union. The education system of the country is considered to be 23rd in the Programme for International Student Assessment. Poland has a very long history when it comes to providing quality medical education. Highly educated staff combined with advanced modern medical instruments make the medical colleges of Poland very popular.
The Poland medical degree is a globally recognized degree and the students are eligible to attend the MCI screening test. All medical universities in Poland are recognized and approved by international bodies such as WHO. The country also offers a Blue Card for professionals so that they can get a job and settle down as well.
Benefits of studying MBBS/MD in POLAND
- Simple Online admission process without any entrance test or any admission test.
- High quality teaching with English taught MBBS programs in Poland
- Top medical colleges for Poland MBBS are among world ranked universities.
- Indian students applying for MBBS in Poland are eligible to appear for various licensing exams such as MCI screening test, USMLE -1, PLAB in UK etc.
- Getting admission at PG medical level is much easier after MBBS in Poland in comparison to getting admission to medical PG programs in India for Indian students.
- Cost of living is extremely low in Poland as compared to any other countries.
- Poland offers moderate weather conditions in comparison to Russia. Indian students studying MBBS in Poland are very happily staying with warm hearted local people.
Advantages of studying medicine in Poland
- High quality education is provided at very low costs.
- Globally recognized medical degree upon graduation.
- Extended residence permission after graduation.
- Instruction medium is English.
- No TOEFL or IELTS required if education was in English medium.
- MBBS Scholarships in Poland are given to many deserving students.
- Internships at very prestigious hospitals.
- University of Lodz