How To Get Job offer In Canada From India
Thanks to the strong bilateral ties between India and Canada, Immigration to Canada is highly favorable and most sort after due to better living conditions and high standard of living. The work culture in Canada is highly diverse and strong just like the one that we have in India. Hence, most of the Indians find it easier to shift to Canada and seek employment as the professionalism is on similar lines to some extent.
Most of the people shift to the land of possibilities for the reason of professional empowerment and hence a promise of lucrative job can be beneficial from both personal and professional point of views.
Also, beyond the sectors where Indians have a high rate of concentration like IT, finding a job is highly complex and often requires months of continued efforts.
Important: Canada PR Visa New Rules
Easiest Way to Get a Job offer in Canada?
LOOKING FOR A CAREER IN CANADA:
Employment in Canada can help in leading a successful life and helping aspirants carve a dream of living in Canada. High levels of professionalism and upward growth in every sector mark the market position of Canadian employment and hence it is one of the most sort after location in the world. As of now, there is huge concentration of Indians in the IT sector and management roles in Canada and they are prolifically settled in their respective job roles.
Canada is extensively prolific when it comes to employment and growth opportunities. There are various job options that are available for people of different streams and what makes these jobs more lucrative is the combination of growth prospects and salary package. And, the smart way to migrate to Canada is through a Permanent Residency
Among the long list of benefits that Permanent residency (PR) Status of Canada provides one stands out at the most supreme is the right to live, study and work anywhere in Canada. Some people in order to avoid paperwork opt for work permit or temporary visa which might seem easier at first but it doesn’t hold long term benefits. PR status is advantageous in the long run and has benefits of free healthcare, free education and provides the right to work to the migrants.
Why Permanent Residency (PR) is a good option for a Job in Canada?
Permanent residency (PR) Status of Canada means that the candidate will be able to work and live in Canada with similar benefits that a Canadian citizen allows. Having a PR status of Canada is similar to having a green card in America.Working on a work permit can make a candidate loose a good opportunity and a hob when it expires but that is not the case in the case of a PR status of Canada. Further, since Permanent Residency(PR) Status is allotted to the candidate after careful analysis of the candidature, the employers also consider the PR status Candidate to safe and as a proof of the validation of the physical and mental health of the candidate. It then acts like a trust document for the employer that the candidate is skilled and capable of working.
How to Apply for the Permanent Residency(PR) Status of Canada?
The major pathways of acquiring a PR status in Canadaare – Express Entry Program,Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP).
- Express Entry Program –The easiest and the most convenient way to migrate out of three is express entry program in which the eligibility of the candidate is determined by the point measurement basis and the points are calculated using the comprehensive ranking system tool which lists the candidate’s capabilities on the basis of Age, language, education and work experience. Under Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP) which is a sub category of the express entry program the candidate can immigrate to Canada if he / she has a total of 67 pointsor above in the CRS system.
- Provincial Nominee Program(PNP)- For the Provincial Nominee Program or PNP the eligibility for every province is different and the candidate is provided with the PR status only when the eligibility for that particular province is met. The PR status acquired is for that province only and the occupation in demand in that region is also taken into consideration at the time of evaluation.
- Quebec Skilled Workers Program( QSWP) – Under this program, the PR status for the Quebec region is acquired and in this process first the Approval is sought from the Quebec province and after that the approval is sought by the federal government.
The candidates should remember that however it is not important that one should have a job for immigration to Canada it allots extra points to the candidate with the job offer. Migration can also happen without the job offer just that the candidate should meet the eligible requirements for Permanent Residency (PR) status of Canada.
EXPRESS ENTRY PROGRAM ACTING AS A JOB PORTAL:
The Express Entry Program helps in filling the gap in employment by allowing the entry of skilled professionals to migrate to Canada. Through this program, the candidate can attain hassle free employment and can attain a Permanent Residency status (PR Status) as it is a Federal System.
Check your Eligibility first to Get a job in Canada From India and know what are the documents required ?
NOTEABLE JOB MARKETS IN CANADA:
Canada is a prosperous job market and suitable for shifting for professionals of different fields. The job avenues are based and allocated on the basis of qualifications and work experience. It is important that you dwell into research and basis ground work before applying for a job position so that employment can be achieved positively based on your credentials.
- Job opportunities for Nurses: The job market for this profile is highly in demand in Nova Scotia. Click to know more.
- Employment for Indian Dentist: It is a highly lucrative position in four provinces: – Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario and Manitoba. For details, click here.
- Position for Chartered Accountants: The Job Market for this profile is highly in demand for provinces like British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario. Get informed, Read more.
- Work availability for Software Engineers: The Job Market for this profile is highly in demand in Nova Scotia, Saskatchewan, British Columbia and Ontario. For more Information, read more
- Hiring for Doctors : Employment opportunities for Doctors are prolifically present in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Newfoundland and Ontario. Read more.
- Jobs for Indian lawyers: The Job market for this profile is highly in demand in Provinces like Saskatchewan, Alberta and Manitoba. Further details.
- CANADA PR for Teachers: The Job Market for this profile is highly in demand in Nova Scotia and Saskatchewan. Click for more.
- Commissioning of Architecture: Due to the favorable market opportunities they are highly in demand in Ontario, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. For more information read more:
- Listings for Web Developer: The Job Market for this profile is highly in demand in Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Nova Scotia.
The following are the ways in which you can apply for a job in Canada from India:
Express Entry Job Pool : This is by far the most reliable way of conducting a job search in Canada. The Express Entry job pool has a massive database of employers who are looking for the right candidate to fill up vacancies in their companies. You would not only have the benefit of conducting a verified job search but also be able to access top notch employers who use overseas recruitment firms to provide for job opportunities in their companies. Additionally, if you are selected by a company registered in the federal job pool, then your employer will also submit an application for your immigration from his/her end. No doubt, this would be a huge benefit to your immigration profile. This pathway is best suited for professionals with an extensive work experience.
International Transfer by Company : If you work for an international enterprise with an overseas presence in Canada, then you might get selected for a project in the country. This option is not very reliable as it depends upon your performance and the preference of your employers. However, if you are among a lucky few to be sent to Canada with a job, then you should make the most of it by applying for a Canadian PR after 1 or 2 years of continued work. This pathway is best suited for those applicants who already work for a major enterprise and are most likely to continue working for the same company after the make their move to Canada.
Application Through Online Job Portals : Online job portals have become increasingly popular in the world and with the rise of internet facilities, finding a job overseas has become easier than ever. While this is true for Canada as well, there are several factors you need to keep in mind. First, international job portals are not very reliable. So, you need to check your prospective employers thoroughly before you make a move. Second, job portals are only used by small to mid-level companies which are best suited for persons with low work experience. Third, this pathway is best suited for those looking for short term employment with plans of switching to more gainful employment in the future.
It is important to note here that any job offer to an overseas migrant will be issued only if there is a direct shortage of Canadian skilled workers within that field. This means that only once an employer has completely exhausted all possibilities of hiring a Canadian employee will they look towards international employees. Add to that the fact that if an employer does hire a foreign national, then they will have to wait for a long time before the person is actually able to join their company in person and start working as a full-time employee. That is why getting a job in Canada while still living in India is very difficult and it is wise to seek out professional consultants to make immigration to Canada as less time consuming as possible.
If you want to live and work in Canada Permanently , fill Our free Canada Assessment form and get free advice from our Experts Now!
Job Search with an Immigration Expert – Nationwide Immigration
Either way, Candidate has a choice of moving to Canada and then look for a job or look for a job online and then move to Canada. However, attainment of a PR Status will be highly beneficial in job attainment from a Canadian employer. Please note that applying to a potent position in a company and seeking a job position can be an intimidating process for the immigrants thus it is best advised that they seek professional help so that they are guided towards the a job profile that is best suited for them based on their credentials. Immigration experts have in-depth knowledge about the employment status and prospects in Canada and thus they can help the applicant positively in every regard. Nation Wide Immigration services has a track record of satiated and successful immigrations and we believe in standing by the candidate emotionally and professionally throughout the process and aim for a seamless immigration.
talentglobalvisa Immigration can provide you all of the above facilities and make your immigration to Canada an extremely easy process. Using our services essentially guarantees that you will migrate to Canada with a great job offer in hand. So, if you are ready to start a new chapter in your life – talentglobalvisa contact us today.