STUDY IN EUROPE
Lithuanian University of Health Sciences
Lithuanian University of Health Sciences is a medical school in Kaunas, Lithuania. The present-day Lithuanian University of Health Sciences is a consolidation of two institutions of higher education, Kaunas University of Medicine and the Lithuanian Veterinary Academy. It uses the Hospital of Lithuanian University of Health Sciences Kaunas Clinics and the Kaunas Red Cross Hospital as a teaching hospitals.
Benefits of studying in Lithuanian University of Health Sciences:
- It is one of the best universities in the field of Medical Science in Lithuania.
- LUHS has its own Hospital of Lithuanian University of Health Sciences Kaunas Clinics and the Kaunas Red Cross Hospital where students can do the practices and continue with fellowship programmes.
- European High Quality Education.
- Affordable Tuition Fees.
- Member of WHO (World Health Organisation)
- Listed in MCI recognized international university list for Science Programmes.
- Medicine – 6 Years – 10,000 Euros/Year
- Odontology -5 Years – 12,000 Euros/Year
- Pharmacy – 5 Years -6000 Euros/Year
- Veterinary Medicine – 6 Year -6000 Euros/Year
- Bachelor of Public Health/Vetrinery Food Safety – 4 Years -4300 Euros
- Nursing – 4 Years – 5500 Euros/Years
- Occupation Therapy – 4 Years – 4500 Euros/Year
3. Masters Programme:
- Public Heath – 2 Years -3940 Euros/Year
- Advance Nursing Practices – 2 Years – 4500 Euros/Years
4. Postgraduate fellowship programme: (Minimum qualification required-MBBS
- Fellowship in Cardiac, Thoracic and Vascular surgery (Cardiothoracic and/or Cardiovascular Surgery) :- 1-3 Years -10000 Euros/Year
- Fellowship in Cardiac, Anaesthesiology and Intensive care :- 1-3 Years -10000 Euros/Year
- Fellowship in Family Medicine – 1 Year – 8000 Euros/Year
- Fellowship in Rheumatology -1 Year -10000 Euros/Year
- Fellowship in General Endocrinology -1 Year -10000 Euros/Year
- Fellowship in Diabetology-1 Year -10000 Euros/Year
Entrance Exam: LUHS will be conducting exams for the following programme :- Medicine, Nursing, Odontology, Vetrinary Science in the month of June.
1. Entry requirement- 55% minimum.
2. Apostille academic documents.
3. Good grades in general Biology and general Chemistry for Medicine Progaramme.
4. TOEFL – Minimum 65 points/ IELTS- Above 5.5- Minimum B2 level or MOI.
1. Matriculation / School Leaving Certificate confirmed by the governmental authorities (see below “Legalization of Educational Documents”);
2. Transcripts of high school/ senior secondary school courses verifying successful completion of General Biology and General Chemistry;
3. Certificate proving the knowledge of the English language: TOEFL – minimum 65 points (iBT); IELTS – above 5.5 points; the certificate confirming the knowledge of a foreign language at minimum B2 level (CEFR) or similar. If you are not able to present any certificate proving the knowledge of the English language you will have to take an English language test prepared by the University. The English language test will be given on the same day as the test in Biology/Chemistry.
4. Brief CV;
5. Passport or ID copy;
6. Health Certificate based on complete medical examination;
7. Three passport-type photographs (3×4 cm);
8. Application fee 150 EUR (nonrefundable).
9. Letter of Recommendation -2