Why Study in Dubai?
- UK universities having their campuses in Dubai & offering degree of a UK university.
- Student can take transfer to the parent campus after finishing one academic year for their UG courses.
- Age limit not a problem in regards to student visa .if the student is meeting academic entry requirement he can apply irrespective of his age let him be 18 yrs to 50 yrs.
- Gap in the studies is not an issue.
- Options without IELTS also available.
- Duration of Bachelor’s is 3 years or 4 years, Master’s duration is 1 year.
- Post Graduate students can legally change their student visa to work visa in case if they find an employer. The same student can continue his studies as a part time student. The classes will be from 6 PM to 9 PM or on weekends (depending upon University).
- IELTS of 6.5* required for PG courses and 6.0* required for UG Courses.
- IELTS waiver if student scored more than 70% in 12th English. MBA Courses are the
are the exceptions in that.
Cost of Education & Living: The cost of education in Dubai is between AED 60,000 – 68,000 per year for Post-Graduate Courses and AED 45,000 – 50,000 per year for Undergraduate Courses.
The cost of living is approximately 3000 AED to 4000 AED per month, this covers all the living expenses; including accommodation, food, travel, books, clothes and entertainment.
- Heriot Watt University, Dubai
- American University of Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
- Middlesex University, UK (Dubai Campus)
- Rochester Institute of Technology Dubai (RIT Dubai)
- Hult International Business School, Dubai Campus
- Amity University
- Manipal University
- Emirates Aviation University
- Modul University