Why Study in CANADA?
- Canada’s education system is excellent and ranks among the best in the world.
- Possibility to work in Canada after graduation.
- The best employment opportunities as per your skills level.
- As per federal labor law minimum salary is 11 C$ per hour.
- A safe, stable country.
- Very good social securities & powerful human rights.
- Child education is free up to secondary level.
- Standard of living is very high.
- High Per Capita Income.
- Possibility of Sponsoring your parents for permanent residency after three years. One can also sponsor their immediate relatives like real brother, sister, uncle, aunt, niece & nephews.
- PNP – Provincial Nominee Program – Students studying in Canada may be eligible for faster PR (Permant Residency) under PNP program. For eg. If a student studies for MBA from Thompson Rivers University or Masters in Administrative Science from Fairleigh Dickinson University, then he can apply for PR after the completion of the course.
- Cost of Education & Living: The cost of education in Canada is between CAD$8000-10000 for Undergraduate Courses and between CAD$ 10000-14000 for Post-Graduate Courses. The cost of living is approximately CAD$8000–10000 per year, this covers all the living expenses; including accommodation, food, travel, books, clothes and entertainment.
Some Salient Features:
- A degree or a diploma from a Canadian Educational Institution is universally recognized for its high academic standards.
- Canada is one of the World leaders in Animation & Software Development, Telecommunications, Aerospace Engineering, Biotechnology, Mining Technology & Environmental Industry.
- Education in Canada is under the complete jurisdiction of the Provinces.
- Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- University of Regina, Regina, Saskatchewan
- University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba (Only UG)
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, Ontario (Only UG and Pre MBA)
- Lakehead University, Thunder Bay, Ontario
- University of Winnipeg, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- University of Northern British Columbia, Prince George, British Columbia
- Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops, British Columbia
- Trent University, Peterborough, Ontario (Only UG)
- Trinity Western University, Langley, British Columbia