Benefits of Moving to Canada
Among all the western nations in the world, Canada is probably the most advanced and economically diverse. Moving to Canada can be the best decision that you make in your life. Here are some reasons why you should consider this:
- Canada has a very democratic government and its people are among the happiest in the world.
- Canada offers immigrants direct entry into the country as Permanent Residents.
- Canada has a booming economy and some of the best employment opportunities anywhere in the world.
- Canada encourages couples to move there and has recently implemented changes to promote the same.
- Canada offers multiple pathways for immigration.
- Canada has one of the fastest immigration application processing times. You could potentially move to Canada in just 6 months.
- As a Canada PR, you will enjoy many legal benefits like free healthcare, free education and protection under the law.
- Canada has a very good higher education system with some of the world’s top rated universities there.
- You can become a full citizen of Canada just after 3 years of living there.
- There no immigration application fees when apply for Canada immigration. You only pay when you have already been selected for immigration.
With so many benefits to enjoy, it is easy to see why Canada is considered among the best countries in the world to move to, especially for Indians. As an Indian couple, you will also enjoy so major benefits when applying for immigration, which we are going to discuss in the next segment. Want to know what benefits you will personally enjoy while applying for and moving to Canada. Fill out our free assessment form today and get a consultation from our Canada immigration experts!
Canada Immigration Application Process for Couple
The Canada immigration application process is very simple and easily accomplished. But first, you will need to understand the various pathways through which you can apply for immigration to Canada. Here they are:
- Express Entry
- This is the national immigration pathway into Canada and offers multiple streams for entry. Out of them, the best ones for immigration of Indian couple are – Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) and Occupation in-Demand (OiD).
The FSWP is by far the most popular program for immigration to Canada. It is meant for skilled individuals who have at least 1 year of working experience and the minimum qualification to work in their field. You will also need to have a valid job offer from a Canadian employer to successfully apply through this program.
The OID stream has recently become very popular because it provides people from selected jobs to immigrate to Canada even without a job offer. However, whether you are eligible for this will depend on whether there is a large demand for your particular job. Also, you will need to show proof of funds which should be enough to support yourself and all your family members for at least 3 to 6 months.
- Provincial Nomination Program
- Each province of Canada has its own immigration program. These are specifically designed to allow people to entry of professionals into the specific province. PNPs also follow the same eligibility criteria and pattern for selection as the express entry program and they offer the regular immigration stream and the OID stream. Some provinces might charge you an application fee for processing your documents. However, this is well worth the expense as if you get selected for a PNP, then you are guaranteed selection for immigration to Canada in the next Express Entry draws.
So, now you know the major pathways for immigration to Canada for couples as well as single persons. The question becomes, how to do you apply? That is what we are going to answer in the next segment. Want to know how you can make your application for immigration to Canada? Keep reading!
How to Apply for Immigration to Canada as a Couple?
Canada immigration has been simplified to make immigration easy and effective. This means that you can apply by yourself as well, though it would be wise to seek professional consultation before you apply since there are many things to consider. Nevertheless, if you are planning to move to Canada, then you should know how the application process works.
- The first thing you need to do in order to apply for immigration to Canada is make an Express Entry profile. Here, you will need to provide particulars about yourself like age, educational qualification, work experience, language ability etc. Once you have done that, you will be given a CRS score and entered into the Express Entry job pool. Your CRS score will ultimately decide whether you get selected for immigration to Canada or not, so you should get it as high as possible. This is one place where applying as a couple will be of great benefit to you.
- First, you should see which of you has a higher CRS score and make them the principal applicant.
- Second, both you and your spouse should score a decent level in IELTS exams and have at least a Master’s degree verified by the Educational Credential Assessment certificate.
- This will make you get additional points towards your CRS score and boost your chances of getting selected.
- Now that you have applied for immigration to Canada through Express Entry, you can choose to apply for Provincial Nomination Programs. Select the best provinces you think you have a good chance of getting through with and make the application.
- In the PNPs, you will again need to fill out the application form with the details as you did in the Express Entry form. They will assess your application and on the basis of your generated score, they will decide whether they want to give you a provincial nomination or not.
- If you are selected for PNP, then you will get 600 points towards your CRS score. This is more than enough to get you selected for immigration to Canada. So, PNP is a good way of guaranteeing yourselection.
- When you are applying for immigration to Canada through Express Entry or PNP, you should also check out whether you will be able to move there without a job offer. For this, you should check out the National Occupations List and determine whether your job is in high-demand. If it is, then you can move to Canada without needing a job offer.
- After you get your CRS score, all you need to do is wait for the next Express Entry draw and if you score higher than the minimum cut-off, then you will receive an ITA or Invitation to Apply
- Once you have the ITA, you will need to apply for a PR visa from the IRCC within 90 days.
- After you get the PR visa, it will be time to move to Canada. You must do this within 1 year of getting your PR visa otherwise, it will be voided.
- Once you arrive in Canada, you will need to go through a medical exam and a police certification before being finally cleared to enter Canada as a permanent resident. If you have gone through the OID stream, then you will also need to show your Proof of Funds.
Now, let us look at how Talent Global Visa Services can help you move to Canada quickly.
How Talent Can help you to Migrate to Canada from India?
Talent Global Visa Services is one of the most successful Canada immigration agencies in India. Over the past 11 years, we have helped 10,000+ applicants successfully move to Canada and these numbers grow bigger with each passing month. One of the many reasons for our success is that we offer complete immigration solutions to professionals from all walks of life. Not just that, we are adept in handling all aspects of the immigration process thanks to our experienced team of immigration experts.
Whether you need documentation help, job search help, IELTS training or any other service, Talent Global Visa Services can provide for them all. Additionally, we have highly customer friendly policies like legally binding contracts, legal advice etc. that ensure you get the best value for your money. If you want to move to Canada in 2018, let Talent Global Visa Services help you achieve that dream and make it true! Fill out our free assessment form and get started today.