Canada PR is one of the most sought after immigration visas in the world. There are many categories you can apply through such as Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Trades Program, Canadian Experience Class, Provincial Nomination Programs, International Student stream, Family Sponsorship stream, Entrepreneurship Stream etc. and the processing time varies with each field. The average time taken for private citizens lies between 5 to 8 months. However, it may extend up to 12 months depending upon several factors.
Canada PR Visa Processing Time From India 2019
Canada has one of the fastest PR processing times among all immigration programs in the world. Since the establishment of the Express Entry program, the amount of time taken to process each application has been reduced to just above 6 months. So, realistically speaking, you can actually move to Canada within 6 to 9 months of filing your application. This swift processing is one of the many reasons why immigration to Canada has become even more popular than it already was in recent years. Keep in mind however, that if you want to move to Canada as quickly as possible, you should file the immigration application perfectly and the most efficient way of doing that is through professional and Canada immigration consultants.
The Processing time for a Canadian PR depends upon a number of factors such as nationality, type of application, stream chosen for immigration etc. The time also varies with each case as every case has a different way of submitting relevant information and personal particulars. The following short list will tell you the other factors which influence your visa processing time:
- The Simplicity of your Verification Process : This refers to the documentation and verification process that all visa applicants have to undergo. If you submit all relevant documents pertaining to the information provided in your profile, then it will take the shortest possible amount of time to get processed. Please make sure that all the information you provide in your profile already matches the information detailed in your official documents. Any discrepancy will lead to delays and can even hamper your immigration chances. Regarding special certifications like ECA and IELTS, you need to make sure that they are the latest and no more than a year old. The IRCC accepts IELTS scores valid for up to two years from the date of declaration of result and must remain within this period for the duration of the verification process. So, if your IELTS score is about to expire, it would be wise to retake the test and submit updated certificates to the IRCC.
Apply for Canada PR under Express Entry Program – Fastest Way to Get Canada PR Visa
- The Quickness of your Response for Relevant Documentation : You should provide the relevant authorities the right documents to validate your person and other credentials as quickly as possible. This will help cut down on the time taken to verify your identity. Note here that all of the documents you submit must be authentic and be stamped on the letterhead of the issuing institution. Otherwise the document may be declared invalid and deter your immigration process further. The following list will tell you what documents you will need to submit in order to make your application to the IRCC for immigration to Canada. Note here that you will need to submit additional documents once you get selected which will be detailed later in this page.
- Photograph of the principal applicant
- Medical certificate
- Police clearance certificates
- Passport and other travel documents (along with copies)
- work experience letter (Letter of Recommendation)
- Proof of funds (for FSW stream)
- Time taken for Medical Certification and Police Verification : These are certifications and clearances that you will need to submit once you have successfully entered Canada. Other than the documents required for verification of person and accompanying individuals, the particular state might also have documentation criteria for allowing entry into their province and issue of the PR card. For perfect and shortest clearance times, you should get all your relevant affairs in order in your native country before leaving for Canada. There are some documentations which can only be done once you are on Canadian soil so don’t waste your time and money getting these. The most important of the documentation parameters are the medical/health clearance certificates and police clearance certificates. Note here that you will have to get a medical clearance and a police clearance certificate for each person coming with you to settle in Canada, so it would be prudent to have cash ready at hand to provide for these services once you arrive in Canada.
Immigration Visa Processing Time under Various Systems
As stated earlier, the immigration time and visa processing duration varies greatly based on the channel or stream which you are applying through. The following is a general overview of the time taken by each of the most popular immigration streams in Canada:
- Express Entry System: Right from the introduction of the ExpressEntry system, the IRCC has touted its processing time to be among the shortest in all the world. At present the verification process stands at 6 months. However, this is only for the swiftest of cases and one should assume that the verification is going to take upwards of 9 moths to be certain.
- Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP): The QSWP has a separate entry process than all the PNPs and the federal entry program. Since its process is different, its visa processing time also varies significantly. Currently the average time taken to issue PR visa by Quebec is between 11-12 months.
- PNP (Provincial Nominee Program): The process of PNP immigration is just like the Express Entry immigration process. However, the verification time taken by the PNPs is slightly longer than the Express Entry program at upwards of 12 months.
Saskatchewan is one of the more well known of Canadian provinces. It is one of three Prairie Provinces located in south central Canada and a popular immigration destination for professionals around the world. The Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program or SINP also offers applicants a wonderful opportunity to move to the province and start living there within just 9 to 12 months. Also, SINP is one of the most liberal immigration programs among all the provinces of Canada. Those who can’t get through in the federal Express Entry program can apply through here and with exact and timely submission, can expect to get a confirmation within the time mentioned above.
The average processing time for SINP is 3 to 4 months. This is inclusive of International Skilled Worker (ISW) and Saskatchewan Experience Class categories In order for smooth and swift processing of the application, candidates are advised to provide all relevant documents in a clear and concise manner to the SINP authorities. The following list gives a breakdown of the processing times under different immigration schemes:
- Employment Offer Category: Less than 1 month
- Occupation In-Demand Category: 4.1 months
- Saskatchewan Express Entry: 3.8 months
Kindly note here that processing times for SINP can vary a lot depending upon the nature of the application and the profile particulars of any given case. The best thing to do to ensure that the process is expedited is to follow all the guidelines to the letter or better yet, consult immigration professionals while filing the online application.
Manitoba is a well-known Canadian province which sits next to Saskatchewan and Ontario in south of Canada. As an immigration destination, it has quickly risen to prominence and is now regarded as one of the most popular immigration destinations in the country. One of the many reasons for this popularity is the rapid processing time and the relatively simple process of application.Manitoba has one of the fastest immigration applications processing time among all Canadian provinces. The processing time in most cases is 4 months. However, the application needs to be verified at both the state and the federal level and for this entire process to be fulfilled, the average processing time is between 9 to 12 months. In certain cases where there is an excessive amount of verification needed, the processing time can extend up to 20 months.
To make sure that your PNP selection goes through successfully and get selected, you should take the help of our immigration experts at Nationwide Immigration. We have been in the Canada immigration industry for over 11 years and provide the most comprehensive immigration application assistance to our clients among all our competitors. Want to successfully apply for immigration to Manitoba? Contact us today!
Nova Scotia is considered the service industry hub of Canada. It has one of the largest concentrations of immigration populations in the world. Since most people applying or immigration to Canada work in the service industry, Nova Scotia is a highly sought after immigration destination due to its wide variety of job opportunities for working professionals. Since there is great demand for skilled professionals in Nova Scotia, the province often makes announcements for invitations to apply for immigration. The average processing time for any application for immigration to Nova Scotia is 3 to 6 months. However, with the right kind of application, you can cut down on the processing time by a lot and complete all the formalities as well as move to Nova Scotia before most other applicants will have their application processed. The application itself goes through a two-step process in order to determine viability. The steps are:
Step 1: The first step is for you to fill out your Express Entry profile on the official IRCC website, compile all relevant documents and send them across to the NSNP authorities. Note here that while you need to complete all the immigration prerequisites, your prospective employer will have to do the same at their respective end in Nova Scotia. After this criterion is fulfilled you must submit the said documents. This can be done online or via post, the former being the swiftest method.
Step 2: The second step involves the NSNP authorities who will make a fair assessment of your application and will send you an invitation to apply for PR status if you are able to meet all the given criteria in addition to the presence of a demand for your requisite skills within the local Nova Scotia economy.
Please note here that all the required documents and information asked for in the online job profile are needed for a complete application. The NSNP authorities will not entertain an incomplete application and will issue no notice for the same.
This is where we come in! Nationwide Immigration offers its clients the brilliant opportunity to have their immigration application handled by some of the most experienced immigration experts in the country. We also offer a wide range of other services like IELTS training, job placement, rejection analysis etc. to make your immigration experience as swift and smooth as possible. Get in touch with us today if you want to move to Nova Scotia in quick-time!
Ontario is arguably the most popular province in all of Canada. It is home to a vast immigrant community that is spread all over the province and is actively involved in all aspects of public life in the state. Ontario has a very swift immigration application processing time and that is also a reason for its increased popularity among Canada immigration applicants. The average time taken to complete an application assessment is 9 to 12 months. However, if you make your application in the most efficient and correct manner then the processing time can be cut down even less. But for that, you have to know all the necessary details and procedures for application to Canada.
|OINP Stream||OINP is processing applications submitted and paid for between the following dates:||Estimated processing time|
|Express Entry – French Speaking Skilled Worker||May 11, 2019 and October 8, 2019 inclusive||30 to 60 days*|
|Express Entry – Human Capital Priorities||April 1, 2019 and August 27, 2019 inclusive||30 to 60 days*|
|Express Entry – Skilled Trades||June 19, 2019 and October 9, 2019 inclusive||Less than 30 days*|
|International Masters Graduate||May 1, 2019 and May 1, 2019 inclusive||30 to 60 days*|
|International PhD Graduate||All applications received to date have been processed||N.A.|
|Employer Job Offer – Foreign Worker and International Student||March 13, 2019 and October 9, 2019 inclusive||30 to 60 days*|
|Entrepreneur||Applications are assessed on a case by case basis||Dependent upon the complexity of the application|
|Corporate||Applications are assessed on a case by case basis||Dependent upon the complexity of the application|
Talent Global Visa Services can help you make the perfect application that would help you complete all the necessary processes and help you move to Ontario in no time. We employ only the most highly knowledgeable and experienced of immigration experts, whose pay special attention to each and every case and provide completely customized assistance to our clients according to their specific needs. If you want the very best in immigration help for Canada, then there is no better option than us. Contact us today to know more!
Alberta is a popular immigration destination in Canada and one of the better known of Canadian provinces. It has a rather large immigrant population and is growing in many sectors. Thanks to that, the demand for professionals is on the rise and Alberta is receiving more and more application for immigration each month. Another factor which contributes to its growing popularity is the fact that it offer a swift and efficient processing time. The average application gets processed within 6 to 12 months. However, it is possible to cut down on the processing time by a lot by simply following the instructions and making the application as advised by the AINP authorities. Despite clear instructions online, many people make incorrect or incomplete applications.
That is why at Nationwide Immigration we offer complete immigration solutions to people from all over India. Our team of expert and professional immigration service providers help you make the perfect application and get selected for immigration as quickly as possible. We also offer a range of other services including IELTS training, job placement, rejection analysis etc. to further enhance your application. If you want to move to Alberta as quickly as possible, then contact us today!
- Spouse or Common Law Category Visas: These visas are some of the easiest to get. However, they also entail some of the longest processing times amongst the Canada immigration streams.
- Business Visas: The processing time of these visas depend upon several factors like nationality of businessperson, type of business, document verification, assessment of business plan etc. Hence, the time taken to process this application might take up to several years.
How Talent Global Visa Services Can Help You?
Talent Global Visa Services offer comprehensive immigration advice and assistance and can get you yourCanada PR visa in the shortest time possible. Having worked in this field for the past 10 years, we have established ourselves as industry leaders and pride ourselves on providing some of the most quality immigration help to students and professionals alike. If you want expert help with your Canadian immigration visa, contact us– and get the best immigration advice and assistance in India.
Check your Eligibility Wondering if you qualify to apply for immigration to Canada? Want to know how much you would score in the first appraisal for Canada immigration? Fill out our free assessment form and let us tell you how good your chances are of entering Canada with your family and starting a new life in one of the best countries to live in the world. We also offer a range of other useful services like 100% job placements, resume rebuilding, IELTS training etc. to help you get the most out of your profile. Contact us today to receive the best immigration advice and assistance in the market.