What are the professional opportunities that Canada offers?
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT WORK OPPORTUNITIES IN CANADA?
How to apply for the Permanent Residency(PR) Status of Canada?
Express Entry Program
- Age – The age bracket which can help the candidate attain maximum points is 18- 35 years. However, there is no age limit to move to Canada.
- Language Proficiency – There are two official languages in Canada – English and French and the knowledge in at least one of them is important to establish. The candidate needs to undertake the test in either one of the language and submit the score for points calculation.
- Education– All the degrees/ certificates / diplomas etc. are accessed as per the standards of the Canadian educational board and they should be analyzed with the help of a governing authorized body like WES. For higher education the candidates are allotted high scores.
- Work Experience – Having good work experience in a field can not only get good points to the candidate but can also help in the employment department. For a decent job profile at least one year of full time continuous paid job experience is necessary.
- Adaptability – Having a sibling or spouse who is already staying in Canada can help the candidate attain extra points for Canada Immigration
- Arranged employment – Having a job offer from an employer is Canada can get the candidate extra points. Although for immigration to Canada having a job offer is not mandatory.
The Express Entry Draws are released by the IRCC (Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada) in which the minimum qualifying Comprehensive Ranking System(CRS) point score is announced. All those candidates who secure the minimum Comprehensive Ranking System(CRS) point score are considered fit to apply for the Permanent Residency (PR) status of Canada and are sent and ITA (Invitation to apply) which needs to be responded in 60 days time.
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
- Nova Scotia wants the candidate’s occupation to be in-demand in their region and there should be an IELTS score of minimum 4.5 band.
- Saskatchewan asks for a score of 60-point grid out of 100
Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP)
- The CSQ (certificate of selection of Quebec) needs to be achieved from the Quebec province
- The approval of the federal government after receiving the CSQ should be attained.
The Quebec region places huge importance on the knowledge of the French language. Thus, people with the knowledge of the French language have an extra advantage in the Quebec region.
APPLY FOR THE PR STATUS OF CANADA THROUGH EXPRESS ENTRY PROGRAM
What is the processing time for the Permanent Residency (PR) status application?
LATEST UPDATE ON IMMIGRATION TO CANADA
The list of documents which will be required to help you with the Canada Immigration?
The documents that are required are also based on the type of candidature and program through which the candidate has applied for the Permanent Residency (PR) status of Canada. But, on a general pattern there are certain documents which are asked for and the list of those documents is provided below:
- IELTS / CLB examination score
- Educational certificates / degrees/ diplomas
- Resume (recently updated)
- The work experience letters from previous employers
- Proof of funds – (bank statements / debentures / bonds/ shares)
- Recent medical record
- Police verification
These are some general requirements the documents list can change as per the demand of the CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada)
Choose the Best Immigration Service in the Industry
The online filing of the application has made it possible for the candidates to choose the immigration service based on the services offered and the past records. The candidates can apply from any immigration service from all over the world. Thus, Talent Global Visa Services has catered to the applications from India, USA, UK and Other Countries as well. We provide complete guidance regarding the processing, documentation and filing of the Permanent Residency (PR) status application. To help the candidate kick start the immigration process we also provide Pre-assessment of the application free of cost. To book an appointment with us you can call at 9142229142 or You can also write to us at email@example.com