Australia is one of the most culturally diverse and high standards of living with growth opportunities in both personal and professional life. The good climatic conditions, lavish lifestyle and wonderful economic conditions provide the candidate with the right to live, study and work in one of the most flourishing countries in the world. Therefore, it is also one of the most sort after location in the world to settle.
What are the benefits of Immigrating to Australia?
Australia has many benefits of immigration and it should be the most favored choice of the candidate to migrate with the family. Some of the pertinent benefits of immigrating to Australia with the family are –
- Subsidized healthcare benefits
- Social benefits programs for the whole family
- Good standard of living
- Good education system
What are the programs through which the candidate can immigrate to Australia?
There are many programs through which the candidate can immigrate to Australia but some of the most popular immigration programs under the skilled category which is the best way to migrate to Australia are listed below:
- Skilled – Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
- Skilled Nominated visa (Subclass 190)
- Skilled – Nominated (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)
- Skilled – Sponsored(provisional) visa (subclass 489)
- Skilled – Regional visa
- Employer Nomination Scheme
- Regional Skilled Migration Scheme
- Labor Agreements
What are the major eligibility criteria for immigration to Australia?
Some of the major eligibility guidelines which are prominent for almost all the program for Australia immigration are listed below:
- The candidate should be less than 50 years of age especially for a skilled immigrant category
- The Language proficiency test of the candidate is important
- The skill assessment of the candidate needs to be taken care of for immigration
- Get nomination from an Australian territory for immigration
- Submit an expression of Interest(EOI) for immigration
- Good health and good character is important
- The candidate should score a minimum of 60 points on the point-based evaluation system in which points are calculated as per age, language proficiency, work experience and education. Australia has one of the most organized point-based measurement systems for immigration.
What is the processing time for Australia immigration?
The processing time for Australia largely depends on the type of visa application and the category through which the candidate has applied for the Permanent Residency(PR) status of Australia. However, there is no set processing time that can be ascertained sometimes the immigration of the candidate can take a month if the papers and credentials are in order and at times it can take a year for the candidate to migrate to Australia.
All large number of immigrants are living in Australia and they are significantly contributing to the economy as well by getting employment There are good working conditions. job profile. Climate and the community which all works in the favor of immigrants., there is a friendly atmosphere and high paying jobs which is one of the prime reason for the immigration of the candidate. However, it becomes easy to migrate to Australia of there is a job offer or a sponsor otherwise Australia is anyways a wonderful country to immigrate to.