MBBS in Armenia
1.St. Theresa Medical University of Yerevan
St. Theresa’s Medical University of Yerevan, also known as St. Theresa Charitable Sisters Medical Institute, is a private medical education institution in Yerevan, Armenia, established in 1992.St. Theresa Medical University of Yerevan is a private higher education institution located in the large city of Yerevan. Officially accredited/recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science, Armenia, St. Theresa Medical University of Yerevan is a coeducational higher education institution. St. Theresa Medical University of Yerevan offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. St. Theresa Medical University of Yerevan also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including a library, as well as administrative services.
Benefits of doing MBBS in Armenia
- The MBBS course in Armenia is affordable for people who failed to get through MBBS in Indian public universities since Indian private universities are very expensive.
- The degrees awarded by the Armenian universities are recognized by MCI.
- Armenian medical universities are known for their infrastructure that helps students become expert medical professionals.
- The faculties are scholars who are experts in their field and are looking train the brightest medical minds in the world.
2. University of Traditional Medicine, Armenia
Yerevan University of Traditional Medicine (UMT) is a private university in Yerevan, Armenia, established in the year 1991. The university currently offers Masters degree programs. Bachelor degree programs, specialist courses and training programs. UMT aims at producing medical doctors specialised in the field of traditional medicine, who would employ the modern clinical methods of diagnosis and treatment in conjunction with the traditional methods of medicine. Some of the traditional medical practices include Moxibustion /needly-burning/, therapy, phytotherapy, iridodiagnostics, homeopathy and manual therapy. Graduates of this university are awarded a diploma, which enables them to work in any State or private clinic as well as work in any scientific institution. The University of Traditional Medicine received full accreditation in the year 2001.
The duration of this program is 5 years.